Macfarlane Group UK Ltd
Apprentice Large Goods Vehicles (Milton Keynes Depot)
Macfarlane are the UK market leader in the distribution of packaging consumable products to a wide cross-section of companies in the logistics, mail order, internet retail and industrial markets. We now have vacancy for an apprentice to join us at our Milton Keynes depot.
THE JOB – LARGE GOODS VEHICLE APPRENTICE
To make deliveries of goods to our customers. ensuring that customers receive goods within the specified delivery timeframe and in an acceptable condition. Acting as an ambassador for the business in maintaining a courteous service at all times and providing communication link between customers and internal colleagues. Providing support on occasion and as required to colleagues within the Regional Distribution Centre logistics team including warehouse duties.
- Must be 18 years or over (legal requirement)
- Valid UK Driving licence required
- On the road driving experience (road awareness) even if not in a business capacity
- Previous logistics related/warehouse experience (preferable)
- Forklift driving experience (preferable)
- Strong IT/Computer skills (including MS Office and Internet)
- Ability to learn/absorb and understand/follow set procedures
- An appreciation of the importance of good health & safety
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to use own initiative
- Ideally have 5 or more GCSE at Grade C or above
- Excellent training, development and support.
- National Minimum wage for age.
- Contributory Pension, holiday purchasing scheme & employee discount scheme all after probation completion. All of our apprenticeship roles are appointed with the potential to become a permanent job upon completion of the contract.
email your CV to:
Please note the applicant must be prepared to attend a Central induction date set
for cohort as 13th February 2018 (in Coventry) - Full day session.
Traffic Office Apprentice – Palletways, Abingdon
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work in the traffic department for a busy transport company based in Abingdon
Established in 1994, Pallettways is Europe’s largest pallet delivery network with over 400 depots strategically positioned across 20 countries.
- Making bookings for deliveries
- Using bespoke transport system to input and update deliveries/collections
- Dealing with customer/supplier/driver queries
- Running KPI reports
- Scanning documents
- Driver debrief
- Stock control
- Cost reports
40 hours plus one hour break Mon-Fri 10:00hrs-19:00hrs
£190.00 per week
For further information please email: Jim Westwood: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apprentice Warehouse Operative - Palletline PLC, Birmingham
We are one of the leading pallet networks in the UK with our main base very close to Birmingham airport. We are involved in logistics, warehousing and distribution. We are owned by our members, and we believe in collaboration and delivering to our promises. We employ capable, enthusiastic and committed people who work together to provide the highest quality of service and care for our members and customers. Have a look at our website www.palletline.com
- To achieve “supply chain warehouse operative” level 2 apprenticeship standard, and go on to develop relevant skills and knowledge becoming a valuable full time team member.
- Using warehouse systems and processes relating to packaging, moving and receiving stock.
- Safe driving and operation of counter balance fork lift trucks and associated equipment.
- Effective communication with customers, work colleagues, suppliers, and other third parties.
- Carrying out effective quality control checks, and ensuring that all pallets are scanned.
- Excellent communication skills including a good level of English ( verbal and written).
- Flexible approach to working hours; adaptable to change.
- Well organised and calm under pressure.
- Able to work using own initiative, and within a team in a fast paced environment.
- Honesty, integrity, and drive.
- Committed to the business and own personal development.
- Starting salary of £150 per week, rising to £200 per week based on performance.
- Excellent training, development and support.
- Full time permanent employment on successful completion of apprenticeship.
- Promotion on merit and ability.
To apply for this position please email your CV to: email@example.com
ENERGOLD DRILLING (EMEA) LIMITED
Have the following vacancy based in their Kineton branch :
An exciting opportunity to become part of a leading global business, established in Canada in 2006 and has worldwide present within the explorative drilling sector. Working in our busy UK warehouse you will be part of a small and friendly team.
The full time contracted hours are 37.5 per week with 30 minutes break for lunch each day, between the hours of 7.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £12,000 per annum.
Our warehouse employees are expected to complete stock takes, accept deliveries, check deliveries against delivery notes, move stock around the warehouse, load goods for shipments out and maintain stock records.
This position has the potential for continued full time employment following completion of apprenticeship training.
For further details please send your CV to Daria Yates: firstname.lastname@example.org
MS (Distribution) UK Limited
Have the following vacancy based in their Banbury branch;
A fantastic opportunity to work with a value-adding distributor of technology products, that has been enjoying great success since we started in 2002. Working in a busy Warehouse, you will be part of an energetic team that is the heart of everything we do – with opportunities to progress.
The full-time contracted hours are 37.5 hours per week with a 30 minutes’ break for lunch each day. With a starting salary of £12500.00 per annum
Warehouse employees are also expected to complete a stock count four times per year on a weekend.
For further details please send your CV to: email@example.com